Follow below instructions to reset your Air 1 Earbuds:
1. Turn your earbuds off by pressing on the touch controls for 5 seconds until you hear "Power Off" on both earbuds (make sure you hear in in both LEFT & RIGHT earbuds).
2. Open your Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone or Tablet and DELETE both Air 1 by Happy Plugs and Air 1 by Happy Plugs L from your Bluetooth devices list.
3. Press and hold the touch controls for over 10 seconds until you hear prompts "Power ON", "Pairing" and finally Reset sound in the earbuds - that means they were reset. Again, make sure you hear the Sound Effect on both earbuds. LED-lights on your Air 1 will now turn off.
4. Put the earbuds back into the charge case and wait for the lights to come back on.
5. Take them out and and while keeping them close to each other (within 15 cm / 6" ) and wait for the earbuds to pair with each other - the LED-light on both Air 1 earbuds will start blinking/flashing fast.
6. The LED-light on your LEFT Air 1 will turn off and the LED on your RIGHT Air 1 will blink/flash slowly - that means LEFT and RIGHT are paired to each other.
7. Open your Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone or Tablet and connect your Air 1 to your device.
If that does not work, contact us at email@example.com