Note that the Bluetooth connection must be disabled from other devices. For example if you have your Wireless/Ear piece Headphones connected to your phone, you have to disconnect before connecting to your computer or other devices.
Articles in this section
- Air 1 Go - Macbook Connection.
- Air 1 - Earbuds not pairing out of the box.
- Air 1 - My left earbud doesn't have sound.
- Air 1 - Left and Right don't connect with each other
- Air 1 - How do I use Siri with Air 1?
- Wireless II - How to Reset?
- Lost my silicon ear tips?
- I can't connect my Wireless product to my computer?
- My Wireless product is asking for PIN to pair?
- Ear Piece II - my headphones don't connect with my phone?