We have chosen to adjust our products to support the dominating CTIA standard for mobile two-way communication, based on the 3.5 mm plug. This is the same standard used by Apple and many recently produced mobile devices. However, not all suppliers have adapted to this standard and in fact have developed their own version, deliberately closing out third-party products such as ours.
Articles in this section
- I can't connect my Wireless product to my computer?
- I lost silicon ear tips for my headphones, what should I do?
- My Wireless product is asking for PIN to pair?
- Which case is compatible with which tablet/smartphone?
- What is your headphone functions?
- Is my phone compatible with the Happy Plugs Headphones?
- Where are your products manufactured?