Please note that the Happy Plugs Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Aesthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging
- Normal battery ageing (that it will lose capacity over time when charged and discharged many times). In general our batteries should keep at least 80% of their maximum capacity after 300 full charge and discharge cycles.
Happy Plugs does not honor any warranty claims without the original documentation.